Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I am

You are Geordi LaForge

You work well with others and often fix problems quickly. Your romantic relationships are often bungled.

















Geordi LaForge 75%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 70%
Jean-Luc Picard 60%
Worf 60%
Spock 54%
Data 43%
James T. Kirk (Captain) 40%
Leonard McCoy (Bones) 40%
Mr. Scott 40%
Chekov 40%
Beverly Crusher 35%
Deanna Troi 35%
Uhura 30%
Mr. Sulu 30%
Will Riker 30%

Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz




You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane.  Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete.
Which OS are You?





You are .exe When given proper orders, you execute them flawlessly.  You're familiar to most, and useful to all.
Which File Extension are You?





I'm Quinn. Which Slider are you?





Which 24 Character are you?




No, I'm not kidding, I really am Jack Bauer (according to multiple tests even!) although I think I'd rather be Tony Almeida - and with a wife like that, who wouldn't... :)

And, as you can probably tell, I'm bored...

No comments: